What are Self-Talk Secrets?
- Self-Talk is what I say when I talk to myself.
- Self-talk should always be positive and personal.
- Self-talk should be spoken in present tense.
- Self-talk secrets are affirmations.
- Any thing I say out loud to others about myself is part of my self-talk.
- In order for me to be successful I am open to the affirmations in this document.
- Self-talk secrets statements answer the question “why are some people more successful than others in any given field?
- Self-talk secrets statements contain positive and healthy programs for success.
- The only way to change my existing mental programs is to replace them with new self-talk programs.
- Self-talk secrets affirmation programs will create new attitudes, new actions and successful programs.
The best way to achieve the desired results is to read self-talk secrets daily.